1. A Macro is a programming code that is repeatedly executed.
2. Macros are an invaluable tool for database developers who must prepare SQL scripts for multiple applications.
It automates the development process by creating macros from SQL statements and executing them automatically.
Macros can be invoked using any combination of statements with different functions. The possibilities are endless, allowing them to be created for virtually every application.
The developed macros are saved as standalone (.mcl) files for easy execution. You can easily find and execute the macros within the program itself.
1. Object-Oriented Technology: Macros can be created using any object-oriented programming language. SQL statements, SQL functions, user-defined functions, and other macros can be called directly from macro programs.
2. Macros can be created using any platform that is compatible with the programming language, regardless of the platform or device where the macro is executed.
3. Macros can be created using any version of Microsoft SQL Server.
Description of Object-Oriented Technology:
Object-Oriented Technology is a discipline that allows one to design, develop, and deploy software systems by creating objects, then connecting these objects together to create a structure.
The first step is creating an object, then creating connections that are made by one object to another object.
Four levels are used to connect these objects together:
i) Data Access Object.
ii) Structure Object.
iii) Aggregate Object.
iv) Application Object.
How to create a Macro:
To create a macro, follow the steps below:
Step 1. Create the Project:
1) Create a macro project.
2) Select the project file type.
3) Select the macro project file type.
4) Click Next to create the project.
Step 2. Select the Database:
1) Create a database project.
2) Select the database file type.
3) Select the database file type.
4) Click Next to create the project.
Step 3. Select the Object:
1) Select the object you wish to use for the macro.
2) Select the macro object to be created.
3) Select the macro.
4) Click Next.
Step 4. Create the Function:
1) Select the function you wish to create.
2) Select the function type.
3) Select the function type.
4) Click Next.
5. Create the SQL 384a16bd22
Epidemiologia Roberto Medronho.pdf
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2019.3 x64 Win
tile visualizer software free download
Robodraw 3.0 Free Download belge scrabble conve
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 15.2 Multilingual x64 .rar
Material Science By Op Khanna.pdf
Bombay To Bangkok hindi movie free download in hd
download film OMG Oh My God! movie mp4
trackmania 2 canyon game crack by skidrow torrent
Download autodata 3.40 pt
usb to irda driver wbt 3052 15
scary movie 5 subtitrare romana dvdrip
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.0 With Full Crack
Fortigate 80c Latest Firmware.epub
CRACK PassMark OSForensics Professional 1.1.1002
file commander premium keygen generatorinstmank
Holiday – A Soldier Is Never Off Duty in hindi 720p torrent download
Haftix 6.2.3 Crack
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 4.30 Registration Key.epub
Keymacro allows you to define your own keyboard shortcuts that work with Conti FtpServer application.
When you save your keyboard shortcuts as *.ki, you’ll be able to load them easily and save them for future use. You can save your shortcuts as you wish.
The default keyboard shortcut settings are loaded by Conti FtpServer when you install it.
The file size of a single *.ki file is about 1 KB.
With this software you’ll be able to define keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks with Conti FtpServer.
– loads your default keyboard shortcuts;
– supports all editions of Conti FtpServer;
– loads all keyboard shortcuts saved in your Conti FtpServer installation;
– creates keyboard shortcuts that perform tasks with Conti FtpServer (e.g. – allows you to save and load the keyboard shortcut settings) or keyboard shortcuts that show you all files in a directory;
– you can save your keyboard shortcuts for future use;
– it loads and saves your keyboard shortcuts as *.ki file (Keymacro Key Settings Definition File);
– the file size of a single *.ki file is about 1 KB;
– Conti FtpServer can be loaded automatically when you start Windows;
– it runs as a service;
– allows you to access keyboard shortcuts in several modes:
– only when Conti FtpServer application is not running;
– only when Conti FtpServer application is running;
– when Conti FtpServer application is not running and keyboard shortcuts are being saved;
– when Conti FtpServer application is running and keyboard shortcuts are being saved;
– when Conti FtpServer application is not running and keyboard shortcuts are being loaded;
– when Conti FtpServer application is running and keyboard shortcuts are being loaded;
– in “Automatic” mode (default) – keyboard shortcuts are loaded and saved automatically when Conti FtpServer application is not running;
– when Conti FtpServer application is running, it’s default shortcut keys are loaded;
– when Conti FtpServer application is not running and keyboard shortcuts are being saved, the keys that are already saved and the keys that are to be saved are loaded automatically;
– when Conti FtpServer application is running and keyboard shortcuts are being saved, the keys that are already saved are loaded automatically;
– when Conti FtpServer application is not running and keyboard shortcuts are