AeroTile lets you access and explore your system folders and their contents directly on your desktop.
* * Folder backgrounds are real-time transparent images that are applied to your system folders. *
* AeroTile replaces folder backgrounds with transparent images of their corresponding folder icons. *
* Once AeroTile is installed and running, simply go to “My Computer” from any Windows Explorer window and you will instantly see a new background on your computer.*
* A minor delay may occur at first while it is installing the new folder background. Please be patient.*
The application also adds a new desktop wallpaper for your convenience.
AeroTile is a freeware application.
For more detailed information about the AeroTile application, click here to view the AeroTile Review.
The new AeroTile Screenshot:
For more detailed information about AeroTile Screenshot, click here to view the AeroTile Screenshot Review.
You can download AeroTile from here:
Improve performance for your system’s memory with Smart Cleaner! This program is designed to perform a scan of all your RAM chips, including modules and the built-in memory, to locate and fix memory problems.
This extremely easy to use network manager is your best tool to keep your connection in the best condition, it is an ideal solution for beginners and professionals!
NetSpot is designed to be a single solution for all your LAN, WAN and IP networking problems, it gives you a real-time view of your entire network so you can troubleshoot easily and solve your problems in minutes.
You can easily manage your network environment, switch or hub, by using this device.
NetSpot is FREE but you can also upgrade to the PRO version to have all the features included, an intuitive user interface, and free technical support!
The project is designed to be a versatile all-purpose system to create your own computer, from simple to complex, the TTS System is able to be configured into several functions with the specified software and hardware components.
This application gives you complete control over all your windows, enabling you to keep track of everything at once.
The goal of this project is to provide a free cross-platform script viewer, designed to help you quickly open and work with scripts of any language.
ScriptManager is available for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
ScriptManager features a powerful code editor with syntax eea19f52d2
Lock Screen List for Windows 8 is a reliable and user friendly application that will allow you to create a to-do list, which will then be displayed on your Lock Screen.
The program is able to handle up to ten to-do items, with the possibility to customize the appearance of the list in five different ways.
The program allows you to create a to-do list or a task reminder.
After launching the program, you can enter your chosen items in a list, which will then be displayed on your Lock Screen, or any other screen.
You can also define whether you want the list to be displayed on every screensavers or just on the Lock Screen.
You can also decide whether you want the items to be removed from the list when you enter your password.
In addition to the lists, you can also add attachments to items and sort them by date or name.
You can also add a pre-defined category to your list and then decide whether you want the items to be displayed in the same category or in the following categories.
You can also choose a background color to your list, which can then be changed on a regular basis.
– 1 to 10 items
– List is displayed on Lock Screen
– Items can be added, modified and deleted
– Simple and friendly user interface
– Supports the following format:.txt,.mdb,.bin
– Supports customizing the display of the list, including the background color and the list categories
– Customizing the background color
– Supports drag and drop
– Supports creating lock screens in Windows 8
– Supports saving the list to.txt and.mdb file
– Supports adding a category to your list
– Supports adding attachments to an item
– Supports sorting the list by date or name
– Supports customizing the list
– Supports merging items
– Supports adding actions to items
– Supports showing the screen saver when the screen is locked
– Supports choosing which screensaver will be displayed
– Supports specifying if you want to add your list to any screensaver
– Supports specifying if you want to remove the list when you log in
– Supports specifying if you want the list to be displayed on screensavers or on the Lock Screen
– Supports specifying if you want the list to be displayed only when the screen is locked
– Supports displaying the list on your desktop
– Supports displaying the list in Full Screen
– Supports displaying the list on all desktops
– Supports displaying